3M Scott’s AV-3000 HT facepiece meets all requirements established in the NFPA 1981:2013 Edition standard, with state-of-the-art material technology to provide enhanced thermal durability and voice intelligibility performance for added safety. It is approved as a component of NFPA 1981:2002 Ed. Air-Pak Fifty and NxG2, 2007 Ed. Air-Pak 75 and NxG7 SCBAs, and 2013 Ed. Air-Pak X3 and Air-Pak 75 SCBAs. The new AV-3000 HT facepiece utilizes the proven SureSeal technology, 3M Scott’s reverse-reflex sealing surface to provide excellent comfort and superior fit.
- Approved with 2013 Edition Air-Pak X3 and Air-Pak 75 SCBAs
- Approved with NFPA 1981:2002 edition and 2007 edition Air-Pak SCBAs
- State-of-the-art materials and design for enhanced performance
- Proven SureSeal faceseal for excellent fit and comfort
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 Impact Rated
- Compatible with EPIC 3 Communication System
- Right and left communication installation options
- Designed for Top Down Convertibility
- Compatible with Scott Sight In-Mask Thermal Imager
- Available in four and five strap configurations
- LOWER TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- All AV-series facepieces offer the Scott Safety exclusive Top-Down Convertibility. This means you can use a single facepiece with a single fit test for all of your NIOSH, CBRN and NFPA–approved respirators. (See back page for current list of approved respirators.)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LENS AND BEZEL
- High performance materials in the lens and bezel meet the rigorous requirements laid out in NFPA 1981, 2013 Edition. These new materials enhance wearer safety by ensuring the facepiece maintains positive pressure when exposed to high heat and flame loads
- 2013 EDITION PERFORMANCE FOR CURRENT AIR-PAK USERS
- Approved with 2002 and 2007 Edition Air-Paks, the AV3000 HT enables current Scott users to upgrade their facepiece with or without an SCBA purchase and gain the benefits of the more rigorous requirements set forth in the 2013 Edition.
- IMPROVED VOICE INTELLIGIBILITY
- Redesigned voice communication components deliver outstanding voice intelligibility, exceeding the requirements of NFPA 1981, 2013. The dual voicemitters provide a sphere of intelligibility to those around the wearer, not just those directly in front.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)