With an unmatched record of reliable performance and rugged dependability, Scott Air-Pak SCBAs have earned the confidence and respect of countless Industrial SCBA users. In 2007, our 75th anniversary year, Scott introduced the Air-Pak 75 SCBA to the fire market and is pleased to extend this platform to our Industrial SCBA range. Incorporating the time-tested features you’ve come to trust from Scott Safety, we've maintained the simple, easy-to-use product you’ve come to expect and rely on time and time again for dependable respiratory protection.
- Industrial work requiring SCBA protection is intense, physically demanding work. That’s why Scott’s Air-Pak 75i SCBA is designed with durability, dependability and user focus in mind. Featuring the streamlined backframe of the Air-Pak 75 platform, the Air-Pak 75i SCBA provides a comfortable fit with lower profile for greater freedom of movement to SCBA users in industrial protective clothing during even the most rigorous of on-the-job activities.
- The one-piece backframe is constructed of a lightweight, time-tested, durable aluminum alloy. It is designed to follow the back’s contour and places the bulk of the SCBA’s weight on the hips, where the fully padded waist belt provides comfortable support to the user. Padded shoulder straps further promote comfort.
QUICK AND RELIABLE DONNING AND DOFFING
- Parachute-Style, oversized harness fasteners designed with gloved hands in mind permit smooth, efficient adjustment for quick donning and doffing. While securely retaining the shoulder straps, the fasteners minimize harness wear and tear, even with frequent use.
- An enhanced latching system with a durable para-aramid fabric band allows for quick and efficient cylinder changes. Simple adjustment of a cam-over center slide permits the installation of 30-, 45-, 60- or 75-minute rated duration cylinders.
EASY TO BREATHE
- The Scott breathing circuit responds rapidly and efficiently to the user’s demand for air, making it easier to breathe, especially during periods of peak physical performance. From first-breath activation, Scott offers an SCBA with outstanding breathing performance and exceptional airflow, significantly reducing inhalation and exhalation resistance to minimize user fatigue.
TOP DOWN CONVERTIBILITY
- The Scott Air-Pak 75i SCBA features Scott’s unique Top Down Convertibility concept, which allows for a dramatic increase in versatility and compatibility with the entire Scott product line. This design concept enables a user to be trained and fit-tested on a single facepiece to be used for SCBA, air-supplied or air-purifying respiratory protection. Top Down Convertibility simplifies training, minimizes equipment inventories and reduces costs associated with fit-testing multiple facepieces for each employee.
REDUNDANCY OF SAFETY FEATURES
- The Scott Air-Pak 75i SCBA features the Scott E-Z Flo regulator with Vibralert end-of serviceindicator. This audible, tactile alarm warns the user of loss of primary pressure by gently vibrating the user’s facepiece. This tactile personal alarm minimizes the chance the user’s alarm will go unnoticed or be confused with another SCBA user’s alarm or outside noise.
- The Scott Air-Pak 75i SCBA features a unique dual-redundant pressure reducer. Unlike all other SCBAs, Scott actually provides two pressure reducers in one, interconnected through an automatic transfer valve. A reduction in primary pressure for whatever reason would trigger an automatic transfer to the secondary circuit. The user is alerted to this transfer by Scott’s patented Vibralert alarm, enabling the user to focus attention on safely exiting the hazardous area while providing an uninterrupted supply of air through the secondary circuit.
EASE OF USE
- The E-Z Flo regulator’s quick-don mounting system has a 20-year track record of proven performance. A quick quarter turn of the regulator ensures a positive locking mount that prevents it from being accidently knocked loose. This easy breathing regulator automatically activates the flow of air with the user’s first breath. Air entering the facepiece is directed over the lens to prevent fogging.
- An air-saver switch, angled for easy operation with a gloved hand, stops the free flow of air during donning and doffing. This gives the user the advantage of placing the SCBA in a standby mode with an activated cylinder. That means the user can be suited up and ready for action without expending cylinder air.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)