Schmidt & Bender developed the 3-20x50 PMII/LP/MTC Riflescope in conjunction with tactical professionals to deliver an easy-to-use and versatile optic for close to extreme long ranges without compromising performance. To accomplish this, they started with a broad zoom range that is practical for all distances, then added a large objective to give the scope enhanced low-light performance and keeps images bright and clear when the power is dialed up. Image brightness is further increased through the use of index-matched anti-reflection lens coatings that are custom-engineered to the glass used on the lens elements for maximum light transmission.
This version of the PMII scope features counter-clockwise rotation MTC (More Tactile Clicks) windage and elevation turrets that allow users to easily count and keep track of adjustments without having to move your focus away from the eyepiece. Its 0.1 mrad impact point correction gets users precisely on-target and the ±6 mrad windage and wide 26 mrad elevation range enables confident BDC when taking shots at extreme distances. To accomplish the elevation range, the turret is able to make two complete rotations. The scope's housing has a larger 34mm one-piece main-tube and is made of a lightweight aluminum alloy that has a scratch and corrosion-resistant matte-black anodized finish. The housing is nitrogen-filled to provide the PM II with fogproof performance in all weather, and is O-ring sealed to be waterproof to 9.8 feet.
- 3-20x zoom magnification
- 50mm objective lens
- Index-matched anti-reflection fully multicoated optics
- Index matched coatings are custom-engineered to the properties of the glass elements to maximize light transmissions
- 39-6.3' wide field of view at 100yd
- Positioned on first (front) focal plane
- Reticle size changes to remain proportionate with selected magnification
- H2CMR illuminated duplex crosshair reticle
- Short and thin outer posts with long illuminated aiming hairs, ranging hashmarks and hollow dots
- Hairs, hashmarks and dots completely disappear when turned off for unobstructed view
- Eleven adjustable illumination intensity levels
- 'Off' positions between each intensity level for faster activation to preferred setting
- Automatically turns off after 6 hours of operation
- Runs on one CR2032 coin-cell battery
Use and Handling
- 0.1 mrad/click impact point correction
- ±6 mrad windage, 26 mrad elevation adjustment range
- Counter-Clockwise turret rotation, elevation turret makes two complete turns with zero-stop
- Exposed tactical MTC turrets: Tactile clicks every 10th click on elevation, clear click at the engraved "0" on windage turret
- Locking turrets prevent accidental adjustments
- Separate parallax and reticle intensity turrets
- Rubberized and knurled zoom collar
- 34mm one-piece aluminum main-tube
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant glossy tan anodized finish
- Nitrogen-filled. Fogproof and waterproof: Tested to 9.8'/3m or 300 mbar of pressure
- Mount, rail, or rings required
- Manufactured by hand
- Magnification 3 - 20x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50mm
- Main-Tube Diameter 34 mm
- Reticle H2CMR, FFP
- Field of View 39.0 - 6.3' @ 100 yd / 13.0 - 2.1 m @ 100 m
- Parallax Correction Side correction turret
- Parallax free to 160' / 50 m
- Eye Relief 3.5" / 9.0 cm
- Exit Pupil Diameter 16.7 - 2.5 mm
- Impact Point Correction 0.1 mrad per click
- Windage/Elevation Adjustment Windage: ±6 mrad
- Elevation: 26 mrad
- Battery 1 x CR2032
- Weatherproofing Nitrogen-filled, fog and waterproof
- Waterproof to 9.8' / 3 m or 300 mbar
- Dimensions Objective bell: 2.2" / 5.7 cm
- Eyepiece: 1.3" / 3.4 cm
- Length: 15.1" / 38.5 cm
Weight 29.3 oz / 830 g
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.