SAM® Junctional Tourniquet (SJT) is designed to control hemorrhages and bleeding in inguinal or axilla areas. Where standard tourniquets may not be applicable, SJT can be applied in under 25 seconds, controlling bleeding and immobilizing pelvic fractures.
TIGHTEN WITH CONFIDENCE
The Patented SAM® AUTOSTOP buckle acts to ensure all slack is removed prior to TCD inflation. Once optimal compressive force is reached, two prongs activate, clicking to confirm correct application. The buckle is secured in place with its Velcro® system strap.
TARGET COMPRESSION DEVICE
SJT’s Target Compression Device (TCD) quickly inflates with a removable hand pump or any luer lock syringe, minimizing blood loss. Two TCDs can be used to occlude blood flow bilaterally.
- AUTO-STOP BUCKLE Tactile and audible “click” provides clear feedback, confirming proper application and helping to eliminate slack, while maintaining optimal force.
- PRECISION STRAP Precisely-engineered holes lock with AUTO-STOP Buckle, allowing for quick application. Secure fastening with sturdy hook and loop system.
- CONTROL PUMP Removable hand pump inflates Target Compression Devices to the precise pressure required to control bleeding. 4 TARGET COMPRESSION DEVICE TCD inflates up to 3.2 inches, controlling bleeding from major inguinal / axillary injuries or traumatic, high-level amputations. 5 TCD EXTENDER Fits over top of the Target Compression Device to provide SJT application for subclavicular anatomy. 6 AUXILIARY STRAP (Not Pictured) Used to secure upper junctional wounds or three-point harness style axillary applications. 7 RADIOLUCENT MATERIAL All materials are radiolucent, except the buckle’s two stainless steel springs, allowing for X-rays and CT-scans without removal.
- Standard Pack - SJT101: 1 TCD, 1 Hand Pump (No Extender or Aux Strap)
- Deluxe pack - SJT102: 2 TCD, 1 TCD Extender, 1 Hand Pump and Aux Strap
- Case Quantity: 6
- Case Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 6 in.
- Case Weight: 12 lbs
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.