Safariland 7377 7TS ALS Belt Loop Holster Right Hand / Glock 17/22/31
- 0.50 LBS
ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered. Simple straight up draw once release is deactivated. Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon. Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm's finish.
- Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster to create air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm.
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances structurally sound from 300 degrees F to - 50 degrees F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection-molded belt loop is user adjustable for cant and can be worn cross draw
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.