S&B .308 Winchester 180gr Nosler Partition Ammunition 20rds
Sellier & Bellot
Nosler Partition Rounds deliver the kind of accuracy, controlled expansion, and weight retention hunters around the world have relied on for years. The Rounds are built to withstand the violent impact of high velocity at close range, but still expand reliably at extreme range.
The Nosler Partition is a bullet with two lead cores separated by a solid metal partition. The thick jacket, tightly crimped to the rear core, ensures the bullet's mechanical integrity and delivers deep penetration. A thin front jacket promotes rapid and dramatic expansion. This proven technology assures the right combination of shock effect and maximum penetration. Brass-cased, boxer-primed, reloadable and non-corrosive.
- Projectile - Dual-core bullet construction provides the front-core dependable expansion, while the rear core remains intact to drive forward for deeper penetration.
- Powder - Clean-burning propellants are matched to each load to deliver optimum velocity while ensuring consistent chamber pressures and downrange accuracy.
- Casings - Reloadable brass cases manufactured to exacting dimensional tolerances for quality assurance. Reliable feeding, smooth functioning, corrosion resistance and produced to precise hardness.
- Primer - Non-corrosive Magtech and Sellier & Bellot® primers are manufactured with sensitive priming mixture to ensure uniform and reliable powder ignition.
- Caliber: .308 Win.
- Bullet Wt. Gr.: 180
- Bullet Style: NP
- Muzzle Vel.: 2,451 f.p.s.
- Muzzle Energy: 2,402 ft.-lbs.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.