Revision Sawfly Deluxe Shooters Kit
- 1.00 LBS
The Sawfly Eyewear System is proven to be the top performing impact eyewear system available. DESIGNED FOR FIT, function and comfort, this unmatched level of protection is specifically designed for the military. The curved lens provides an unrestricted field-of-view and maximum ventilation, while the adjustable arms and head strap ensure a perfect fit, every time. The Sawfly’s lightweight frame and ultra-thin arms ensure a perfect fit with hearing protection and communications headsets while the lens provides optimum high impact protection with flawless optics. The result is a system that offers best-in-class performance: comfort, compatibility, optics and ballistic protection.
- Three Sizes – Correct size ensures fit, comfort and optical performance. U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List: Small: NSN 4240-01-607-7512 Regular: NSN 4240-01-527-4051 Large: NSN 4240-01-527-4018
- Superior Ballistics – High-impact polycarbonate lenses exceed military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles and goggles
- Flawless Optics – Precision manufactured lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side impact protection and anti-fog performance
- Interchangable – Lenses made of indestructible, optical grade polycarbonate that can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions and provide 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays
- Tough – Scratch-resistant coating on both sides of lens; resists wide variety of chemicals, including DEET
- Comms-Compadable Arms – Lean, extendable arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Slimline ergonomically designed arms ensure hearing protection and head sets work as designed while the over molded underframe provides shock absorption and grip
- Rugged Duribality – Eye protection that lasts, performs and protects through all the rigors of combat – in a lightweight package that’s just 1 ¼ ounces
- Prescription Ready – Optional Rx insert is also compatible with Desert Locust®, Bullet Ant® Goggles and Wolfspider® Goggles. Revision offers Rx Carrier fulfillment services in the U.S.: see revisionmilitary.com for details
Revision Protective Eyewear is Tough Enough to Withstand a Shotgun Blast From 16 Feet (5 METRES):
- Firearm – Maverick Model 88, 26 inch barrel with improved cylinder choke
- Ammunition – Remington 12 gauge, 1 ounce #6 shot
- Velocity – 1300 fps ± 30 fps (396 m/s ± 9 m/s) at 16ft (5m)
- Result – 25 strikes, no penetrations
- Clear Lenses -Maximize light transmittance. Use indoors or at night.
- Solar Lenses – Reduce extreme glare and squinting. Use outdoors in bright conditions.
Sawfly eyewear has passed stringent military optical tests for visual clarity. Easy-to-change high-impact lenses offer the ultimate defense against changing light conditions and harmful UV.
- EXCEEDS U.S. MILITARY BALLISTIC IMPACT REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECTACLES (MIL-PRF-32432, CLAUSE 22.214.171.124.4, SUPERSEDING FORMER MIL-PRF-31013, CLAUSE 126.96.36.199.) AND GOGGLES (MIL-PRF-32432, CLAUSE 188.8.131.52.5, SUPERSEDING FORMER MIL-DTL-43511D, CLAUSE 3.5.10)
- EXCEEDS ANSI Z87.1-2010 BALLISTIC IMPACT AND OPTICAL REQUIREMENTS
- CE CERTIFIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH EN 166, EN 170 AND EN 172
- CAGE CODE: 30VZ5
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.