Qwick-AID Multi-Use Hemostatic Sterile 2"x 2" Bandage
- 0.20 LBS
The Qwick-AID Multi-Use Hemostatic Bandage is an all-natural composite textile. Its patented technology has many effective medical applications from treating trauma to post-operative wounds. Qwick-AID® Bandages do not stick to wounds, will not create a hothouse effect, and only require re-moisturization with water to be an effective dressing for up to 3 days. They are the most clinically and cost effective bandage on the market today. Qwick-AID® has been used in Haiti in a difficult and infectious field environment. A number of Clinicians found it to be beneficial in stopping bleeding and speeding the healing process.
Why it is different:
- All‐ Natural proprietary components
- Hemostasis develops within the first minute in 100% of the cases
- No Thermogenic Reaction – No Heat Generated
- Effective for those on anticoagulants Coumadin, Heparin & Warfarin
- Stand alone or in combination with other ointments or salves
- Dual application, hemostatic along with wound management
- No dermal side effects, Hypoallergenic. Poses no danger to patient
- Formulated from all-natural bio-compatible ingredients
- Clinically proven not to elicit allergic reaction or irritation
- No thermogenic reaction
- Bio-compatible alginate layer acts as a lubricant
- Will not stick to a wound or create a hothouse effect
- Patented matrix maintains stability
- Ideal for field emergency use
- May be used with pharmaceutical topicals
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Bandages & Dressings
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.