Plastic clam shell with two single-use refills featuring head-to-toe personal protection and cleanup products to safely remove body fluid spills.
Provides a comprehensive solution to help reduce the risk of Norovirus outbreaks. Safely removes vomit, blood, feces and other body fluids. Purell® Food Service Surface Sanitizer is effective against Norovirus, E.Coli, Salmonella and more in just 30 seconds, with no rinse required. It is proven effective on most hard and soft surfaces and protects staff and patrons from exposure to biohazards. Bilingual, step-by-step instructions for ease of use. Clamshell case contains 2 single-use kits. Case color: clear/white; 4.5" x 11.88" x 11.5".
Each single-use kit contains:
- (1) Purell Foodservice Surface Sanitizer with trigger sprayer
- (2) Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer packets
- (1) OSHAKits.com Absorbent Blend with Deodorizer
- (1) heavy duty hand held scraper with dustpan, (3) medical grade absorbent towels, (2) large black trash bags with ties, (1) set of bilingual instructions; and head-to-toe personal protection containing (1) hairnet
- (1) gown with thumb loops
- (1) pair of gloves
- (1) pair of shoe covers
- (1) mask/face shield [16 pieces].
Gojo Industries, Purell Body Fluid Spill Kit, Clamshell Case, 4.5" x 11.88, 11.5", Clear/White, 2 Single-Use Kits per Clamshell Case, 1 Clamshell Case per Carton
Provides a comprehensive solution to help eliminate germs that may cause illness?
- Safely removes vomit, blood, feces and other body fluids
- PURELL® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer is effective against Norovirus, E. coli, Salmonella and more in just 30 seconds, and is proven effective on most hard and soft surfaces
- Protects staff and patrons from exposure to biohazards
- Bilingual, step-by-step instructions for ease of use
- OSHA and Food Code compliant
- Approved for food contact surfaces (no rinse required)
- Includes hairnet, sleeved gown, gloves, shoe covers, eye shield and mask to provide head-to-toe personal protection
- Proven effective on most hard and soft surfaces
- Kills Hepatitis A in 60 seconds
- 3-year shelf life
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.