Propper 9500 ACU 65/35 Poly/Cotton Button Fly Trouser, Woodland Digital
- 2.00 LBS
It’s the real deal. The Propper ACU Trouser in Battle Rip® fabric combines the functionality of a military garment with the wide range of pattern options public safety professionals need. We’ve used a fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector to repel stains and liquids. Felled seams throughout offer enhanced durability, a drawstring waist creates a quick and secure fit, and a leg cuff with front closure tie allows for a more comfortable fit on the outside of the boot collar. The pant also features a button fly, bellowed storage pocket on the calf, forward-tilted cargo pockets and knee pouches with hook and loop closures for internal kneepad inserts. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- External openings for knee pads with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.