Propper 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop Tac.U Pants
- 2.00 LBS
It's military-inspired and law-enforcement ideal. We took a cue from the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) when we designed the Propper TAC.U Pant. Made of Battle Rip® fabric, it offers law enforcement personnel comfort, color integrity, wrinkle resistance and long-lasting durability in a range of solid colors. A zipper fly, gripper waistband, extra-large belt loops, and eight pockets add function to form. External knee pad openings make it easy to add or remove pads.
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- ACU-style uniform, enhanced for law enforcement
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Extra-large belt loops designed for nylon duty belt
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Gripper waistband keeps coat tucked into pants
- Reinforced seat
- Zipper fly with double snap closure
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- External openings for knee pads with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.