The Versa Tool From Doc Allen is a great compact pocket tool set. It's a 14 piece set with (11) interchangeable non-metric 1/4" hex bits (See Specifications Below For Sizes), a 2-3/8" extension shaft, a 1/4" hex bit magnetic adapter and a unique driver. The driver is what makes this small functional tool kit unique. The driver has a very rugged tear drop shaped sliding loop handle. The loop handle slides through the driver into "T" or "L" configurations so that the user can control the amount of leverage to be used. Detents in the loop allow the loop to lock into three positions on the driver to help control the amount of torque. The handle also folds onto the driver adding to it's compact size.
It's Customizable Too! The 1/4" hex bit adapter can be removed which provides the user with a 1/4" square drive. This allows you to customize your kit by adding 1/4" drive sockets to fit your needs. Besides holding the Doc Allen VersaTool and bits, the water resistant nylon pouch will hold several extra sockets and/or other hex bits that you may need. Customize it for hunting, camping, biking, boating, ATV off-roading, or as a lightweight survival tool. It's easy to customize by just swapping small parts.
- This multi-tool is rugged, compact & easy to use. It's small enough to fit in your pocket.
- The Doc Allen VersaTool is a 14 piece set with (11) 1/4" hex bits with bit holder, a 2-3/8" extension shaft, a 1/4" hex bit magnetic adapter and a unique driver with adjustable looped handle.
- 11 hex bit inventory: 4 Allen syle hex bits: (1) 7/64" (1) 5/32" (1) 7/32" (1) 1/4"
- 3 Philips tip bits: (1) #1 (1) #2 (1) #3
- 4 Flat tip bits: (1) 1/8" (1) 1/4" (1) 9/32" (1) 5/16"
- Driver and part of the extension are manufactured from stainless steel
- Hex bits and extension shaft are manufactured from tool steel.
- 4" x 3-1/4" water resistant nylon zippered pouch with belt loop. The pouch has additional volume so that you can include other hex bits, sockets or other small tools.
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
- 99 year factory warranty on the driver with tear shaped handle. Bits are not waranteed.
- Made in Taiwan
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
This is a great tool! Perfect for pocket carry and for getting to those hard to reach places where a regular screw driver is too long, without giving up torque. Also, the best price I could find anywhere!
Great little tool
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.