Petzl Kano Versatile Tactical Belt
- This product ships from the manufacturer's warehouse. Please allow up to 5+ days for shipping, you will be notified of any delays.
- 5.00 LBS
The KANO is a tactical belt for special forces. It can be used to carry tactical equipment and to secure the wearer. The belt has integrated leg loops for occasional rappels. During regular use, these leg loops are concealed inside the belt.
- Belt lined with breathable perforated foam
- Anti-slip patch keeps belt in position
- FAST automatic buckle for quick and easy donning without loss of adjustment
- Equipment strap can be opened to add items to the belt (weapon, ammo pouch, knife). It is compartmentalized for organizing equipment.
- This strap has an integrated holster guide for Serflex handcuffs
- Textile pockets inside the belt for storing ear plugs
- Two lateral textile attachment points for securing oneself aboard an aircraft, or on a roof (restraint system)
- Two textile attachment points, high and low on rear of belt, for connecting a restraint lanyard and/or chest harness for rappelling with a load, or for SPIE extraction
- Leg loops concealed inside waistbelt allow for occasional rappels. The descender connects to the two-part ventral attachment point.
- Leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles
- Certification(s): CE EN 358
|C95 1||C95 2|
|Waist belt||83-108 cm||90-122 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.).
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.