Peltor Comtac IV Hybrid Tactical Communication Headset MT16H044FB-19 CY, Dual Comm, Headband, Flexi Boom Mic
- The PELTOR™ COMTAC™ is a trusted tactical communications and hearing protection headset that is field proven by law enforcement and militaries world wide
- Helps provide protection from hazardous steady-state and impulse noise
- Clear, intelligible two-way audio communications via radios and intercoms
- Environmental listening (aka: "talk-through") for auditory situational awareness and face-to-face verbal conversation
- Meets the single hearing protection requirement listed in DA PAM 40-501 Army Hearing Conservation Program 2015 for both steady-state and impulse noise
- Tested in accordance with MIL-STD-810F, Department of Defense Test Method Standard for Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests
- Tested in accordance MIL STD 461E, Department of Defense Interface Standard, Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of Subsystems and Equipment
- Two AAA batteries provide approximately 250 hours of battery life
- External communications and “talk-through” are battery independent for Rx/Tx fail safe. In the unlikely event of electronic failure or battery depletion, external communications will continue to function
- Ambidextrous noise-canceling boom mic can be mounted on either left or right side by operator
- Single COMM and DUAL COMM configurations available
- Optional gel ear cushions available
3M™ PELTOR™ COMTAC™ IV Hybrid Communication Headset, Dual Comm, 20" Straight Dual Downlead Terminated with NEXUS TP-120, Flexi Boom Mic, NATO Wiring, UltraFit Gray Earplugs, MT16H044FB-19 CY, Coyote Brown, 1 ea/cs
The 3M™ PELTOR™ COMTAC™ IV Tactical Communication and Hearing Protection Headsets are designed to meet the mission needs of today’s military and law enforcement service members. The COMTAC headsets feature the ability to relocate the boom mic to either ear cup to accommodate left and right shooters, immunity for high RF/EMI environments, salt water resistance, Rx/Tx fail safe, and gel ear cushions option for improved comfort. The in-ear tactical hearing protection features environmental microphones for "talk-thru" capability so today's warfighter can maintain auditory situational awareness and have face-to-face conversations while wearing reliable hearing protection.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.