Pelican iM2100 Storm Case Black w/ Foam
- This product is subject to availability, it may take 5 to 6 weeks for shipping. We will contact you with a shipped date. Your CC WILL NOT BE CHARGED until product ships.
- 5.00 LBS
The Pelican™ Storm Case™ has the same legendary DNA as our Pelican Protector Case, with one primary difference: A unique Press and Pull latch that locks automatically, but open with a light touch.
Guaranteed for life, the Pelican Storm case is made in the USA and engineered using the finest components.
- Guaranteed for life
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Two Press & Pull Latches
- Two Padlockable Hasps
- Double-layered, Soft-grip Handle
- Vortex™ Valve
- Powerful Hinges
- Lightweight Strong HPX® Resin
- INTERIOR (L X W X D)13.00" x 9.20" x 6.00" (33 x 23.4 x 15.2 cm)
- EXTERIOR (L X W X D)14.20" x 11.40" x 6.50" (36.1 x 29 x 16.5 cm)
- LID DEPTH: 2.00" (5.1 cm)
- BOTTOM DEPTH: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
- TOTAL DEPTH: 6" (15.2 cm)
- INT VOLUME: 0.42 ft³ (0.012 m³)
- WEIGHT WITH FOAM: 4.90 lbs (2.2 kg)
- WEIGHT EMPTY: 4.20 lbs (1.9 kg)
- BUOYANCY: 26.20 lbs (11.9 kg)
- FOAM LAYERS: Layer 1 (Lid): 2.00" - Convolute / Layer 2 (Base): 0.63" - Pad / Layer 3 (Base): 1.69" - Pick N Pluck / Layer 4 (Base): 1.69" - Pick N Pluck
- BODY: Injection Molded HPX™ high performance resin
- LATCH: Valox - Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- LATCH (ALT): Xenoy - Polyester/Polycarbonate blend
- O-RING: EPDM
- PINS: Stainless Steel
- PINS (ALT): Aluminum
- FOAM: 1.3/1.35 polyester
- PURGE BODY: Valox - Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- PURGE BODY (ALT): Xenoy - Polyester/Polycarbonate blend
- PURGE VENT: Gortex membrane
- MINIMUM TEMPERATURE: -20° F (-29 ° C)
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 140° F (60 ° C)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.). .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.