These lightweight, compact, and double ended cases offer light to medium duty protection and boast significantly better light duty shock performance than the competition. The use of recycled materials in the shell and a sturdy steel frame offer great value while upholding Hardigg's industry-leading standards. When you need to be cost-conscious but can't sacrifice performance, BlackBox is the answer.
- Engineered racks provide a secure and mobile electronics enclosure
- 2 wheels
- Lightweight and compact
- Shock mounts provide 5.1cm of sway space to isolate equipment
- Molded-in rib design provides secure stacking and interlock
- Patented wide-design Comfort grip handles™ make lifting easy
- Black hardware is long-lasting and fastens securely
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES:
- Audio/Video recording and processing systems
- Satellite communication systems
- Radio communication systems
- Seismic data recording instrumentation
- Climate data collection
- Minor changes in product such as handle and rivet position vary by region.
- 24" (61 cm) Rugged steel rack frame with 10-32 threads designed to meet ANSI/EIA 310-C
- Rack designed for applications up to 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Shock mounts provide 2" (5.1cm) of sway space to isolate equipment
- 2" (5.1cm) lid and 5" (12.7cm) lid with edge casters
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.