Introducing the Pelican Air, the Lightest Polymer Protector Cases on the Planet:
At up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases, Pelican Air cases will lighten the loads of the dedicated pros across the world who have set out to change the game. Pelican Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we’re just getting started. With the launch of the Pelican Air line of cases, we’re redefining the future of protection with a remarkable union of light and tough. Guaranteed for life.
- Interior (L x W x D): 20.39 x 11.20" x 7.21 (51.8 x 28.4 x 18.3 cm)
- Exterior (L x W x D): 21.96 x 11.97" x 8.98 (55.8 x 30.4 x 22.8 cm)
- Lid Depth: 2.00"
- Bottom Depth: 5.21"
- Total Depth: 7.21"
The Science Behind Strength and Lightness:
The Pelican Air case has been designed to cut weight without compromising durability. Our engineers have revolutionized the protector case by reducing structural waste while preserving Pelican’s legendary standards of strength. In development for years, the design team challenged the status quo to “add lightness” in every detail.
Here are some important reasons why Pelican Air cases are both strong and light:
- Molded from the next generation of Pelican’s lightweight HPXTM resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking
- Honeycomb structural elements that are actually stronger than solid polymer material
- Super-stiff “full box” sections engineered to create hollow parts
Up to the Test:
- It wouldn’t be a Pelican case if you couldn’t drop it, kick it and run over it – and the Pelican Air case is no different.
- Drop-tested on concrete with loads from six feet on all sides and corners
- Submerged for 30 minutes at a depth of one meter
- Wheels are roll tested over 1,000 yards with loads at 5 mph
- 28 lb. steel dart dropped on all sides from 3 feet
The world is in a hurry and Pelican Air cases are setting the pace with two models optimized for travel. We aggregated the airline rules for maximum overhead and check-in dimensions, and perfected two cases for pros on the move. Both cases include a rugged extendable handle that keeps the case clear of your heels when walking, and smooth rolling ball bearing wheels that are nice and quiet.
Getting through the airport with a Pelican Air case is a lot easier, and saves money on over-weight baggage fees, too.
The Pelican Air Case Features:
With inventive features that anticipate the needs of pros from every line of work, the new Pelican Air models offer innovation with an equal balance of toughness and lightness. Every pro will discover a more effortless user experience and the perfect model in the Pelican Air line.
Shared Features Across All Models:
- Super-light Proprietary HPX2 Polymer
- Proven Tough Double-Throw Latches
- Automatic Purge Valve Balances Air Pressure
- Watertight O-Ring Gasket
- New Style “Conic Curve” Lid Shape
- Crushproof and Dustproof
- Stainless Steel Hasp Protectors
- Rubber Overmolded Handles
- New Removable Polycarbonate Card Holder With Front or Side Placement
New Devider System:
- Full Sewn Tub with Felt Exterior
- Velcro Compatible Nylex Interior
- Elastic Hold Down Straps
- Hi-Visibility Yellow Interior
- Set Includes: 1 Tub, 2 Large Dividers,
- 6 Medium Dividers, 3 Small Dividers
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.