- Maintenance Free LED Array with life expectancy of 50,000 hours
- Fully extendable mast with 360 degree rotating head
- Low Battery Warning System
- Waterproof Rubber Activation Switch
- Mast Extension Lock
- Built Pelican tough
Pelican RALS (Remote Area Lighting System).
- Measures approximately 15 3/4" x 7 7/8" x 9 1/8" closed.
- Mast head extended height 32 1/4".
- Cord length retracted is 13 7/8".
- Weighs approximately 22 lbs.
- Polycarbonate lens is lightweight and impact resistant.
- 24 high flux, maintenance free LEDs with life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
- Two brightness levels. Up to 1000 lumen output on low, and up to 2000 lumen output on high setting.
- Fully extendable mast with 360 degree rotating head.
- Mast extension lock.
- Waterproof rubber activation switch.
- Comes with 12 volt rechargeable battery.
- Battery run time is approximately 15 hours on low and 8 hours on high.
- Battery charging time: 7 hours.
- Low battery warning system.
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Compliant.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.