Pelican 65QT Elite Coolers, Outdoor Tan
- 48.00 LBS
Pelican Products, Inc. is proud to announce our bear resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
The purpose of this certification is to help keep bears safe and significantly reduce bear-human encounters by ensuring that bears do not have access and become conditioned to anthropogenic foods and other bear attractants that increase these encounters.
This certification involves intense impact and penetration testing by use of visual inspection, mechanical methods and captive Grizzly Bear testing over extended periods of time.
Information relative to the IGBC testing and certification program can be viewed at www.IGBConline.org.
**PelicanTM Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Made in USA
- Guaranteed for life
- Interior (L x W x D) 26.50 x 12.00" x 12.50 (67.3 x 30.5 x 31.8 cm)
- Exterior (L x W x D) 37.16 x 20.00" x 19.75 (94.4 x 50.8 x 50.2 cm)
- Volume 65.00QT (61.51 L)
- Int Volume 2.3 ft3 (0.065 m3)
- Insulation Thickness 2.00" (5.1 cm)
- Body Polyethylene
- Latch ABS
- Handle TPE
- Spigot Polypropylene
- Hardware Stainless Steel
- Insulation Polyurethane
- Weight 48.00 lbs (21.8 kg)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)