Ultimate Work Headlamp
Reliable and rugged, the Pelican 2640 Heads-Up Headlamp is the perfect hands-free illuminator for professional use. Designed for use in intense environments, the 2640 is crafted from sturdy ABS plastic that can be safely used around high temperatures and is entirely corrosion proof, so it will last through rugged use. The impressive light sports two different light sources, a bright Halogen bulb for a powerful, far-throwing beam, and a trio of efficient LEDs for up-close illumination. The light's adjustable head can pivot up and down, allowing you to choose the lighting angle that best fits your situation. The headlamp is powered by four common AA batteries that will provide you will up to 17 hours of runtime, giving you plenty of time to get the job done!
- Durable ABS plastic body is corrosion proof and resistant to high temperatures
- Safe for use in environments where volatile gases and vapors may be present
- Textured reflector provides evenly dispersed beam with minimal hotspot
- Multiple light sources for both close and long range lighting
- Easy-to-use side switch for quick access to both outputs
- Adjustable head can tilt 90° vertically for additional lighting angles
- Lightweight battery pack on the back of the headlamp
- Comes with straps for wearing on both user's head or hard hat
- Secondary head strap goes over the top of the head for a secure hold
- Comes with Pelican's Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- 1 x Cloth Headband
- 1 x Rubber Helmet Strap
- Light Source: 1 x Halogen Bulb, 3 x Secondary LEDs
- Power Source: 4 x AA (Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 46 meters (150.9 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 586 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- High - 29 Lumens - 2 Hours
- Low - 16 Lumens - 17 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-4 (Protected against splashing water from all directions)
- UL Safety Rating: Class I, Division 2
- Weight (With Batteries): 10.9 oz. (309 g)
NO BATTERIES INCLUDED
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.