Pelican 1720 Long Case w/ Foam, Tan - Open Box Display Model
- 22.60 LBS
The Pelican 1720 Long Case with Foam (Desert Tan) is an unbreakable, chemical-resistant, corrosion and dustproof, water and airtight hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from impact damage. It is made from ultra-high-impact structural copolymer to be extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" neoprene O-ring, easy-open double-throw latches, and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
It has a top folding handle, two side folding handles, and built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide strength and security against cutting and theft.
This case has a three-piece foam set interior.
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Three-piece foam set interior
- Easy-open double-throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three-piece foam set-each layer is 1.65"
- Temperature rating -40 to +210° F (-40 to +99° C)
- Two side folding handles
- Top folding handle
- Built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Carry/Transport Options Top Handle, Side Handle, Wheels
- Closure Type Latch
- Materials Polypropylene
- Interior Contents Cube/Diced Foam
- Exterior Dimensions 44.4 x 16 x 6.1" / 112.8 x 40.6 x 15.5 cm
- Interior Dimensions 42 x 13.5 x 5.3" / 106.7 x 34.3 x 13.5 cm
- Watertight Yes, O-Ring Seal
- Maximum Buoyancy 160.9 lb / 73 kg
- Weight 19 lb / 8.6 kg
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.