Pelican 1720 Long Case w/ Foam, Tan - Open Box Display Model
- 22.60 LBS
The Pelican 1720 Long Case with Foam (Desert Tan) is an unbreakable, chemical-resistant, corrosion and dustproof, water and airtight hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from impact damage. It is made from ultra-high-impact structural copolymer to be extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" neoprene O-ring, easy-open double-throw latches, and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
It has a top folding handle, two side folding handles, and built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide strength and security against cutting and theft.
This case has a three-piece foam set interior.
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Three-piece foam set interior
- Easy-open double-throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three-piece foam set-each layer is 1.65"
- Temperature rating -40 to +210° F (-40 to +99° C)
- Two side folding handles
- Top folding handle
- Built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Carry/Transport Options Top Handle, Side Handle, Wheels
- Closure Type Latch
- Materials Polypropylene
- Interior Contents Cube/Diced Foam
- Exterior Dimensions 44.4 x 16 x 6.1" / 112.8 x 40.6 x 15.5 cm
- Interior Dimensions 42 x 13.5 x 5.3" / 106.7 x 34.3 x 13.5 cm
- Watertight Yes, O-Ring Seal
- Maximum Buoyancy 160.9 lb / 73 kg
- Weight 19 lb / 8.6 kg
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)