The Pelican 1660 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" neoprene O-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1660 comes with large two person side haul handles, a fold down top handle, a retractable extension handle and strong, built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has a 5-piece foam insert set included.
- Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Five-piece foam set interior
- Easy open double throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Five-piece foam set consists of 1 convoluted foam upper section, 3 Pick 'N Pluck foam sections and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section
- Temperature rating -10 to 210°F / -23 to 99°C
- Large side haul handles
- Fold down top handle
- Retractable extension handle
- Four strong, built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Carry/Transport Options Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels
- Closure Type Latch
- Materials Polypropylene
- Interior Contents Cube/Diced Foam
- Exterior Dimensions 31.5 x 22.9 x 19" / 80 x 58.2 x 48.3 cm
- Interior Dimensions 28.2 x 19.8 x 17.6" / 71.6 x 50.3 x 44.7 cm
- Watertight Yes, O-Ring Seal
- Maximum Buoyancy 350.1 lb / 158.8 kg
- Weight 42.1 lb / 19 kg
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.