Pelican 1610 Protector Case w/ Foam, Black - Open Box Display Model
- 24.80 LBS
The Pelican 1610 Case with Foam Set (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment. It is made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, 4 easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by 3 comfortable rubber over-molded haul handles, a retractable handle and built-in wheels.
A five-piece foam set is included.
- Ultra-high impact structural copolymer
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Easy open double throw latches
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve
- Padlock protectors
- Stainless steel hardware
- Five-piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, three Pick 'N Pluck foam sections, and one 1" blank bottom foam section
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Top folding rubber over-molded haul handle
- Two side rubber over-molded haul handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
1610 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Carry/Transport Options Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels
- Closure Type Latch
- Materials Polypropylene
- Interior Contents Cube/Diced Foam
- Exterior Dimensions 24.8 x 19.7 x 11.9" / 63 x 50 x 30.2 cm
- Interior Dimensions 21.8 x 16.7 x 10.6" / 55.4 x 42.4 x 26.9 cm
- Watertight Yes, O-Ring Seal
- Maximum Buoyancy 120.0 lb / 54.4 kg
- Weight 23.6 lb / 10.7 kg
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.