Pelican 1520 Case w/ Foam, Yellow - Open Box Display Model
- 10.40 LBS
The Pelican 1520 Watertight Case with Foam (Yellow) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. It includes a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly, and an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1520 case meets ATA standards for transit cases, is NATO-codified, and is tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard) and IP-67 (Ingress Protection).
This case includes a three piece foam insert set.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof case
- Made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Includes a three piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, one Pick 'N Pluck foam section and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
1520 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Carry/Transport Options Top Handle
- Closure Type Latch
- Materials Polypropylene
- Interior Contents Cube/Diced Foam
- Exterior Dimensions 19.8 x 15.8 x 7.4" / 50.3 x 40.1 x 18.8 cm
- Interior Dimensions 18.1 x 12.9 x 6.7" / 46 x 32.8 x 17 cm
- Watertight Yes, O-Ring Seal
- Maximum Buoyancy 40.0 lb / 18.1 kg
- Weight 9.4 lb / 4.3 kg
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.