Pelican 1120 Protector Case
- This product is subject to availability, it may take 5 to 6 weeks for shipping. We will contact you with a shipped date. Your CC WILL NOT BE CHARGED until product ships.
- 2.00 LBS
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Stainless steel hardware
- INTERIOR (L X W X D): 7.29" x 4.78" x 3.33" (18.5 x 12.1 x 8.5 cm)
- EXTERIOR (L X W X D): 8.41" x 6.76" x 3.87" (21.4 x 17.2 x 9.8 cm)
- LID DEPTH: 0.50" (1.3 cm)
- BOTTOM DEPTH: 2.56" (6.5 cm)
- TOTAL DEPTH: 3.06" (7.8 cm)
- INT VOLUME: 0.07 ft³ (0.002 m³)
- WEIGHT WITH FOAM: 1.43 lbs (0.6 kg)
- WEIGHT WITHOUT FOAM: 1.34 lbs (0.6 kg)
- BODY: Polypropylene
- LATCH: Polypropylene
- O-RING: Polymer
- PINS: Stainless Steel
- FOAM: 1.3 lb Polyurethane
- PURGE BODY: ABS
- PURGE VENT: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- PURGE O-RING: 70 Shore Nitrile
- MINIMUM TEMPERATURE: -40° F (-40 ° C)
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 210° F (99 ° C)
- CERTIFICATIONS: IP67 / STANAG 4280 / Def Stan 81-41
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.