Paladin LED Case Light Hero Kit 10,000 Lumen
- 30.00 LBS
In an emergency, it’s important to have everything quickly accessible. The Case Light HERO kit includes a USA-made Case Light, power cords, extension pole, and battery securely packed into Paladin’s storage case with power port. When timing is critical, depend on the HERO.
The Paladin Case Light is a portable 10,000, 5,000 or 1,000 lumen versatile LED light. It can be powered by a rechargeable Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery, 12/24 VDC car/truck power or 120VAC.
- Ultra-High Light Output - 10,000 Lumens
- Compact and Portable - Collapsible for storage, self-contained
- Quick Deployment - Sets up in 15 seconds
- Durable all-weather construction, injection molded glass-filled polycarbonate and aircraft aluminum
- Selectable Strobing feature -
- “Tactical” (10,000 lumens output flashing at 10 Hz)
- “Traffic Strobe” (1,000 lumens output flashing -- (2) seconds ON, (1) second OFF)
- 3 Input Power Options - 120VAC /12/24 VDC/24V Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) Battery Pack
- High Efficiency - Uses current state-of-the-art efficient power supply technology, saving energy over transformer power supply designs
- Built-in Battery Protection - Battery circuitry is designed to protect the cells from being over and under charged, from overheating while charging, and from being short circuited
- Low Heat - No Ultraviolet (UV) radiation; no glare
- Long Battery Life - Operates 2 hours at 10,000 lumens, 4 hours at 5,000 lumens, or 20/22 hours at 1,000 lumens (running on one battery)
- Mercury Free - Does not contain harmful mercury pollution; green environmental protection
- Case Light
- AC and DC power cables
- Extension pole
- NiMh battery
- Storage case with power port
- 2 year limited warranty
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.