Otto V4-10148 Over The Head Heavy Duty Headset
- Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse. You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.00 LBS
OTTO Over-the-Head heavy duty headsets are Mil-Spec and IS/ATEX certified and deliver comfort, reliability and protection. Microphone position can be adjusted by rotating the boom left or right. The headsets offer a certified noise reduction rating (NRR) of 24dB and provide high clarity audio and additional hearing protection necessary for consistent, clear communication in extreme noise environments.
Compatible with Motorola ASTRO/SABER Series (MD) Connector ASTRO/SABER Series HT600, MT1000, MTX800, MTX Classic, MTX900, P200 with Motorola adapter NTN5598 ASTRO/SABER with Motorola adapter NTN5664D
- Certified noise reduction of 24dB
- Heavy-Duty In-Line PTT Switch
- Flexible, noise-canceling, boom microphone with replaceable windscreen
- Comfortable, cloth-covered ear seals
- Over-the-head and behind-the-head styles
- Fully rotating boom mic for left or right side positioning
- Fits Motorola, 6 PIN Hirose Connector
- Cable pull from ear cup and mic/PTT, axial: 20 lbs
- Cable pull from T module, axial: 20 lbs
- 24 month manufacturer’s warranty
- Microphone sensitivity at 94dB SPL: -37 typical
- Operating temperature: -30° C to +75° C
- Storage temperature: -40° C to +85° C
- Warranty: 3 years
- Audio Connector: 6 PIN
- Microphone type: Boom Mic
- PTT Options: Lapel PTT - In line
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.