The Hurricane II headset is designed to provide the performance of a heavy duty headset in a high noise environment without all of the weight and bulk. The dual ear loops ship standard with NoisEzSM Ear Tips with an NRR rating of 29dB, delivering advanced protection against dangerous decibel levels. The user can easily convert the headset for use in a low noise environment by simply switching out the ear tips. The closefitting headset can be worn comfortably under a helmet or cap against loud noises.
- Behind-the-head style headset with dual ear inserts
- Performance of a heavy-duty headset without all of the weight and bulk
- Provides noise reduction with use of NoisEz Ear Tips (29dB)
- Multiple ear insert options included (also see COMTIP eartip section)
- Ear tips are non-toxic, non allergenic
- Easily converts from high noise to low noise environment
- Flexible extreme noise-canceling boom microphone with replaceable windscreen
- Can be worn under helmet or cap
- Optional PTT Pigtail available for some radio models
- Cable pull from T module, axial: 30 lbs
- Cable pull from headset, axial: 20 lbs
- Wire pull from receiver, axial: 20 lbs
- Receiver wire pull from headset, axial: 20 lbs
- Flex at connector: 25,000 cycles
- Cable flex at T module: 6,000 cycles
- Cable flex at headset: 15,000 cycles
- Cable flex at receiver: 5,000 cycles
- Wireform flex (tip to tip): 25,000 cycles
- 24 month manufacturer’s warranty
- Microphone sensitivity at 94dB SPL: -44 typical
- Operating temperature: -20° C to +60° C
- Storage temperature: -40° C to +80° C
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.