OSS HUXWRX HX-QD 556K Suppressors w/Flash Hider
- DELIVERY: Agencies & Dealers, 3 to 10 Days. Civilians, please allow 30+ days for delivery for NFA transfers. Your card will be charged when the order is received. There will be a 50% restocking fee if you cancel your order.
- 1.00 LBS
The OSS HX-QD 556k is the optimal choice for the those looking for minimal length added to a 5.56 carbine. Focusing strongly on a minimizing size and weight, the HX-QD 556 is ideal for shooters who are more concerned with maneuverability over maximizing sound performance. As with all of the OSS Helix style silencers, the patented Flow-Through® technology of this silencer redirects the expanding gasses in a helical pattern allowing the gas to expand and cool as they move through the silencer body. This unique design also means that the expanding gas generate torque on the silencer and snugging it onto the mount. As the gas moves through the 17-4 stainless and Grade 5 titanium coils, the resulting effect on the silencer tube is a remarkably cooler and extremely durable suppressor.
Speaking of durability, the HX-QD’s are built with a full auto rating and easily pass the USSOCOM reliability stress test – said differently, these cans are built for abuse. The proven Flow-Through® tech is also focused on the need to not increase back pressure (or blowback) like a traditional baffle stack might. These silencers are tested to impact bolt cycle speed less than 5% over a baseline, therefore muzzle rise and recoil are more easily managed as well as not effecting weapon malfunctions.
- Weight: 15.3oz
- Overall Length: 6.44"
- Length Added To Barrel:5.84"
- Length Added To Muzzle Device: 4.14"
- Diameter: 1.62"
- Sound Pressure Level: 145dB at shooter’s ear per TOP 3-2-045 Testing Methodology. Levels dependent upon weapon system, barrel length, ammunition, and environment.
- Bolt Velocity: 145 dB at shooter’s ear per TOP 3-2-045 Testing Methodology. Levels dependent upon weapon system, barrel length, ammunition, and environment.
- Maximum External Temperature: 1238 ̊F
- Coating: C-Series CerakoteTM Matte Black
- Materials Utilized: 17-4 Stainless Steel & Grade 5 Titanium
- Service Life: 20,000 rounds threshold with objective of 30,000 rounds, barrel length, firing table, maintenance schedule, and ammo dependent
- Maintenance Schedule: Detailed cleaning should be performed every 3,000 rounds.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.