Original SWAT 165441 H.A.W.K. Women's 9" WP SIDE-ZIP EN Black Boots
TECHNICAL & PRE-SALE QUESTIONS
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
High Agility Weight Kinetics: designed to utilize natural bodyweight movements efficiently to improve agility, speed, and safety. Engineered to be lightweight without sacrificing durability, this boot features our custom Flex-Lite Support System build to deliver market-leading performance to weight ratio.
- Meets the EN ISO 20347 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRC rated slip resistance
- Leather / durable nylon mesh upper
- HydroGuard waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- YKK side-zipper in durable Vislon pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable polymer speed lace system
- Tactical performance non-slip laces
- Flex-Lite Support System build technology
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with Poron performance cushioning pads
- TPU external heel counter for stability
- Lightweight molded dual density EVA midsole with shock absorption zone for comfort and fatigue control
- Exclusive airport-friendly Flex-Lite molded nylon stability board with torsional support ridges for the ultimate in lightweight, flexible support and performance
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Tec Tuff abrasion resistant toe and heel panel protection
- H.A.W.K. outsole: lightweight, arch ladder grips, toe grips for climbing, oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 safety standards for slip resistance
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.