Ops-Core FAST SX High Cut Ballistic Helmets Tan
OPS-CORE FAST SX HIGH CUT BALLISTIC HELMET W/ MODULAR SHROUD & ARC RAILS
The Ops-Core FAST SX are limited commercially available overruns of the LBH developed for USSOCOM.
- Ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of Carbon and Woven Aramid.
- Meets key portions of Lightweight ACH (LWACH) helmet testing specifications (per AR PD 10-02)
- High Cut
- Dedicated armor and mandible components are matched to High Cut Version.
- Limited availability configured with EPP w/ Occ-Dial® Fitband Suspension / Retention System.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Integrated carabiner clips improve NVG retention, stability, and reduce interference with rail-mounted accessories.
- Compatible with FAST Side Armor, FAST Visor, Gunsight Mandible, and Universal Step-In® Visor
- M: 3.2 lbs.
- L: 3.25 lbs.
- XL: 3.5 lbs.
- Helmet Sizing Circumference (inches) (Sizes may run small):
- M: (20 7/8 - 22″)
- L: (22 - 23 1/4")
- XL: (23 1/4 – 24 3/8″)
- Head Size (Sizes may run small):
- M: (up to 7)
- L: (up to 7 3/8)
- XL: (up to 7 5/8)
- Chinstrap (Sizes may run small):
- M= Medium Chinstrap
- L= Medium Chinstrap
- XL= Large Chinstrap
- Impact Protection: CE EN 1385 & ASTM F1492 U.S. Army – ACH Specification: Chinstrap Retention & Non Ballistic Impact Protection
- Less than 150 G’s of Force Imparted to Head w/ Multiple Impacts up to 10fps
- Less than 200 G’s of Force Imparted to Head w/ Multiple Impacts up to 14fps
- 2-Grain (V50): 4200 f/s (1280 m/s)
- 4-Grain (V50): 3475 f/s (1059 m/s)
- 16 Grain (V50): 2475 f/s (754 m/s)
- 64 Grain (V50): 1750 f/s (533 m/s)
- 17 Grain / 1.1 FSP (V50): 2200 f/s (670 m/s)
- 9mm 124gr FMJ RN: 1400 f/s + 50/0
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.