Ops-Core FAST SF Super High Cut Ballistic Helmet Tan
OPS-CORE FAST SF SUPER HIGH CUT BALLISTIC HELMET
- Super high cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid.
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital lobe without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger headset style communication devices.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Base of helmet features Vented Lux Liner
- OCC Dial
- Medium: 1.36 lbs.
- Large: 1.47 lbs.
- XL: 1.59 lbs.
- Helmet Sizing Circumference (inches):
- Medium: (20 7/8 - 22″)
- Large: (22 – 23 1/4")
- XL: (23 1/4 – 24 3/8″)
- Head Size:
- Medium: (up to 7)
- Large: (up to 7 3/8)
- XL: (up to 7 5/8)
- Medium= Medium Chinstrap
- Large= Medium Chinstrap
- XL= Large Chinstrap
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.