Ops-Core FAST LE High Cut Ballistic Helmet, Black
- 3.00 LBS
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and pay only $849.98 each|
The Ops Core FAST LE High Cut Ballistic Helmet is a lightweight helmet designed for the modern warrior. High cut, medium weight, ballistic shell made of Monolithic Aramid. Designed as an economical alternative to the proven Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Helmet with all the same suspension/retention options and mission configurable capabilities. Features an Ops-Core 3-Point Skeleton Shroud for universal capability with most NVG mounts, Ops-Core Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) with hook bungees, and external Velcro loop.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- High cut, medium weight, ballistic shell made of Monolithic Aramid.
- Designed as an economical alternative to the proven Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Helmet with all the same suspension/retention options and mission configurable capabilities.
- Features an Ops-Core 3-Point Skeleton Shroud for universal capability with most NVG mounts, Ops-Core ARC Rails with hook bungees, and external VELCRO® brand loop.
- Scalable design allows for compatibility with Ops-Core visors, mandibles, handgun face shields, and ballistic appliques.
- Compatible with in-ear communication devices for improved mission compatibility.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
SUSPENSION & RETENTION OPTIONS: NOT INCLUDED
- The Lux Liner provides one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular pads, designed for shockwave attenuation. Available in two retention options: Lux Liner with Worm Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap which features a quick adjustment in a low profile fitband and Lux Liner with H-Nape, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap, a traditional retention system option designed to support heavier NVGs (PVS-15and ANVis-9) worn during rigorous activities.
- The EPP pads provide a light-weight multi-impact, ventilated liner using LDV closed-cell comfort foam. Available in two retention options: EPP Pads with Worm Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap, which features a quick adjustment in a low profile fitband, and EPP Pads with OCC-Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headset with internal headbands.
TESTING PROTOCOLS & DESIGN
- Ops-Core LE Helmet Performance Specification PS-1118
- Modified and Abbreviated US Army CO⁄PD 05-04:2007 Purchase Description
- NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ ⁄ 44mag @ 1,400 ft⁄s) Threats
- 17gr FSP Fragmentation Protection: V-50 rating of 670 m⁄s (2,200 ft⁄s) in accordance with PS-1118 and MIL-STD-662F
- Performance and protection measured by completion of standard ballistic, blunt trauma⁄impact, environmental, and compression testing.
CHARACTERISTICS, COVERAGE & WEIGHT
Coverage & Weight
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.