Performance, protection and comfort are sculpted into a new dimension of style with an interchangeable lens design that keeps you a step ahead of changing light conditions. The latest evolution of the coveted Half Jacket series, the SI Half Jacket 2.0 XL PRIZM wraps your vision in the razor-sharp clarity of High Definition Optics. Wherever your job takes you, you’ll have the all-day comfort of a lightweight design that can take punishing abuse while serving up premium optical technology. When the sun decides to play hide-and-seek, just swap out the lenses with a new set and you’ll be fully armed with performance. The Three-Point Fit won’t hook your ears like ordinary frames, and it keeps the lenses in precise alignment so they can give your eyes the vision of victory.
- Three-point fit that holds lens in precise optical alignment
- Patented fit ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head, it holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- Durability and all-day comfort with lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- O Matter stress-resistant frame material withstands environmental extremes, controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to all-day comfort
- Lenses made from Plutonite, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- UV protection is from the lens material itself
- Scratch-resistant hard coating protects the lens
- Unobtainium increases adhesion when wet to grip better when perspiring
- Anti-Fog Coating
- TR22 lenses: perfect for bright light. Light transmission: 22%
- Prizm technology strategically blocks wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between colors, providing the user with reduced eye fatigue and enhanced vision
- Premium Prizm lenses provides perfectly tuned contrast that makes targets stand out against foliage, dirt and sky
- Prizm lenses are engineered to fine tune the users visual contrast and depth perception, making it easy to identify targets while reducing eye fatigue for better focus and performance when it counts
- Transmission percentage describes the amount (or rate) of light that will pass through the lenses into the eyes
- Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.