Oakley Standard Issue has developed an array of contrast enhanced Prizm™ lenses which provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets. The lenses strategically block specified wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between selected colors in a shooting environment. The end result, Prizm™ eyewear reduces eye fatigue and enhance target acquisition.
PRIZM™ SHOOTING M FRAME® 3.0 FEATURES:
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 126.96.36.199
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- New lens cut AGRO - Increased peripheral coverage
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR45 lens brings enhanced contrast to a variety of targets such as steel and cardboard. Ideal during low light or overcast conditions, this lens is balanced for both arid and woodland environments.
- Developed specifically for shooting, TR22 lens enhances both targets and terrain, and is best suited for bright light conditions.
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.