Oakley Men's SI Ballistic M Matte Black Frame 2.0 Photochromic Lenses
- 0.50 LBS
Introduced in 2006, the tough Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Tactical Sunglasses were designed more for battle than for beauty. The most obvious change from the regular M Frame is the thicker, more rugged frame. The wide elbows past the temple hinge were brought in to better accommodate helmets or other headgear, but the temples also became stronger, opting for a more vertical profile. The ridges not only enhance the overall integrity, but also lend a bit of styling to the rugged frame.
The Ballistic 2.0 lenses, made of pure Plutonite, are a tad thicker, as you might expect given the MIL-PRF 31013 rating. As if Oakley’s genius wasn’t already on full display here, their patented DedBolt clip was designed to literally lock in the ballistic lens to prevent separation during impact.
Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Tactical Sunglasses exceed ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection, and are stamped for industrial and military safety compliance. The Z87.1 stamp can be found near the top edge of the lens above the nose bridge, hidden by the brow of the frame.
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC and MICH helmets
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Distortion-free optics via patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
- Extended upper/lower/lateral/ viewing fields via Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Maximized comfort of ultra-lightweight design (1.05 oz. total weight)
- Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtanium at all contact points
- Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools
- Photochromic - Sport performance lens for flat to bright light. Neutral transmission for truer color perception across a wide variety of light conditions. Lens darkens in sunlight.
- Inactivated: 89% Light Transmission
- Activated: 27% Light Transmission
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2010 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with MIL-PRF-31013 Vo Ballistics
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.