The USB-320 USB Rechargeable Every-Day-Carry (EDC) metal flashlight uses an LED rated at 320 lumens for 1.5 hours. At only 4.5 inches long and weighing only 3 oz, this compact flashlight includes a removeable deep concealment clip for ease of use in and out of a pocket. With both momentary or constant-on functionality, the USB-320 features an IP-X7 rated waterproof housing with sleeved collar that discretely opens for direct USB charging turning from red to green when fully charged. Meeting the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013), the USB-320 is also chemical, heat and impact resistant, and includes a 2 foot USB charging cable and lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- LED technology
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused beam
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing with Type III hard anodized finish
- IP-X7 Waterproof
- Chemical, heat and impact resistant
- Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- USB cord with rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)
- Serialized for personal identification
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Flashlight Lumens: 320
- Beam Distance: 111 m
- Candela: 3,100
- Drop Rating: 2 m
- Dust/Water Rating: IP-X7 Waterproof
- Flashlight Runtime: 1.5
- Charge Time: 4
- Switch Function: Single Body Switch - Momentary or Constant-on Flashlight
- Length: 4.5 in (114 mm)
- Weight: 3 oz (85 g)
- Handle Diameter: 0.8 in (20 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1 in (25 mm)
- Light Source: LED
- Case Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Cord Length: 2 feet
- Cord Color: Black
- Body Color: Black
- Quantity of Batteries: 1
- Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery (included)
- Package Contents: Light, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, USB Charging Cord
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.