Nightstick TWM-850XL Tactical Weapon Mounted Light
- 0.50 LBS
The TWM-850XL Xtreme Lumens™ Tactical Weapon-Mounted Light uses an LED rated at 850 lumens working in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable beam of light rated at 245 meters. This weapon light features a unique and completely ambidextrous Dual Dependent Toggle Switch on each side of the light to operate the momentary-on and constant-on lighting modes. The housing of the TWM-850XL is constructed from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 Aluminum with a Glass-filled Nylon Polymer battery door and toggle switches. Power comes from two included CR123 batteries. (Not compatible with rechargeable batteries)
- LED technology
- Ambidextrous toggle switch
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused beam for distance illumination
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- Glass-filled nylon polymer toggle switch
- Type III hard anodized finish
- Beam distance rated at 245 meters
- IP-X7 Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Serialized for personal identification
- 2 CR123 batteries (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Xtreme Lumens: Yes
- Multi-Function: Yes
- Flashlight Lumens: 850
- Beam Distance: 245 m
- Candela: 15,000
- Drop Rating: 2 m
- Dust/Water Rating: IP-X7 Waterproof
- Flashlight Runtime: 1.75
- Length: 3.75 in (95 mm)
- Width: 1.5 in (38 mm)
- Depth: 1.5 in (38 mm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz (155 g)
- Head Diameter: 1.2 in (30 mm)
- Light Source: LED
- Case Material: Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 Aluminum w/Type III Hard Anodized Finish
- Body Color: Black
- Quantity of Batteries: 2
- Power Source: CR123 Lithium batteries
- Package Contents: Light, modular rail inserts & screws, Allen wrench, 2 CR123 Lithium batteries
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.