N-Ear 360 Single Ear Earpiece w/3.5mm Connector
The N-ear 360 earpiece is designed by Denmark’s leading in-ear experts to be the most comfortable, covert and best sounding earpiece for 2-way radios. The N-ear 360 is trusted by high-performance security teams around the world.
The N-ear 360 3.5mm can be used in the following ways:
- Connecting to Speaker Mics – Simply plug in your N-ear 360 earpiece directly into your speaker mic audio port.
- Connecting to Existing Earpiece Kits – To connect the N-ear 360 3.5mm to an existing earpiece kit, you will need to have an adaptor (part # AD-AT-3.5). See the
- Connecting to Radio – To connect your N-ear 360 3.5mm to a radio, you’ll need to have the Choice PTT/mic. Simply plug your 360 into the Choice PTT/mic. and then connect to your radio. At the time of ordering your Choice PTT/mic. you will tell us the radio model you are trying to connect to. See the “Wireless PTT” page.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x N-ear 360 Earpiece
- 1 x Cable Clip
- 1 x Small Open Ear Tip
- 1 x Medium Double Flange Ear Tip
- 2 x Ear Wax Filters
- 1 x End-User Zipper Case (Black)
- 1 x User Guide
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.