N-Ear 360 Dual Ear Earpiece w/3.5mm Connector
- 0.10 LBS
The N-ear 360 earpiece is designed by Denmark’s leading in-ear experts to be the most comfortable, covert and best sounding earpiece for 2-way radios. The N-ear 360 is trusted by high-performance security teams around the world.
Having the N-ear 360 Dual Ear will give you radio communications in balanced nature. The human brain naturally wants to balance sound and having both ears hearing radio communication while having situational awareness in balance is the best practice for longterm hearing protection. Most users find they can turn the volume down 10~15 decibels while using a dual-ear N-ear 360.
The N-ear 360 3.5mm can be used in the following ways:
- Connecting to Speaker Mics – Simply plug in your N-ear 360 earpiece directly into your speaker mic audio port.
- Connecting to Existing Earpiece Kits – To connect the N-ear 360 3.5mm to an existing earpiece kit, you will need to have an adaptor (part # AD-AT-3.5).
- Connecting to Radio – To connect your N-ear 360 3.5mm to a radio, you’ll need to have the Choice PTT/mic. Simply plug your 360 into the Choice PTT/mic. and then connect to your radio. At the time of ordering your Choice PTT/mic. you will tell us the radio model you are trying to connect to. See the “Wireless PTT” page.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x N-ear 360 Earpiece
- 1 x Cable Clip
- 2 x Small Open Ear Tip
- 2 x Medium Double Flange Ear Tip
- 2 x Ear Wax Filters
- 1 x End-User Zipper Case (Black)
- 1 x User Guide
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.