The N-ear 360 earpiece is designed by Denmark’s leading in-ear experts to be the most comfortable, covert and best sounding earpiece for 2-way radios. The N-ear 360 is trusted by high-performance security teams around the world.
Having the N-ear 360 Dual Ear will give you radio communications in balanced nature. The human brain naturally wants to balance sound and having both ears hearing radio communication while having situational awareness in balance is the best practice for longterm hearing protection. Most users find they can turn the volume down 10~15 decibels while using a dual-ear N-ear 360.
The N-ear 360 3.5mm can be used in the following ways:
- Connecting to Speaker Mics – Simply plug in your N-ear 360 earpiece directly into your speaker mic audio port.
- Connecting to Existing Earpiece Kits – To connect the N-ear 360 3.5mm to an existing earpiece kit, you will need to have an adaptor (part # AD-AT-3.5).
- Connecting to Radio – To connect your N-ear 360 3.5mm to a radio, you’ll need to have the Choice PTT/mic. Simply plug your 360 into the Choice PTT/mic. and then connect to your radio. At the time of ordering your Choice PTT/mic. you will tell us the radio model you are trying to connect to. See the “Wireless PTT” page.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x N-ear 360 Earpiece
- 1 x Cable Clip
- 2 x Small Open Ear Tip
- 2 x Medium Double Flange Ear Tip
- 2 x Ear Wax Filters
- 1 x End-User Zipper Case (Black)
- 1 x User Guide
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.