Monadnock AutoLock X3 Expandable Batons
- 1.00 LBS
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 5||and pay only $125.00 each|
|Buy 6 or above||and pay only $120.00 each|
The AutoLock® X3™ expandable baton is the latest offering in the AutoLock baton family. Improving upon the original Monadnock® positive locking design, updates have been made to the cam and stainless steel ball bearing design which offers reliably consistent locking action and a more solid feel in the hand when performing or demonstrating techniques.
The Monadnock® AutoLock® X3™ enhances the original positive locking design with notable improvements including:
- An updated cam and stainless steel ball bearing design which offers reliably consistent locking action.
- A more solid feel in the hand when performing or demonstrating techniques.
- New smooth plastic nose on the baton handle for more efficient holstering and transition from the holster to the hand.
- New blackened electroless nickel finish that improves corrosion resistance on the inside and outside of the baton.
Strength You Can Count On
- The high-tech and patented cam ball bearing and locking mechanism, once locked, ensures that the baton will stay open while performing striking and jabbing techniques.
- The AutoLock’s patented locking mechanism ensures the baton will stay locked open while striking, blocking or jabbing
- Closes with a push of a button—no need to strike the baton on the ground
- Open passively or in a high-profile manner
- Rotating shafts help maintain control of the batons during a struggle
- Choose from a variety of tips and grips
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Grip: Super Grip
- Length: 22 (55.88cm)
- Tip: ower Safety Tip, Engineered to turn a subject’s pockets inside out, reducing the risk of getting stuck with sharp objects
- Made in the USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.