Mission Technologies MLR Full Auto Carbine Launcher
- Mission Technologies
- 1.00 LBS
The MLR is powered by a 26ci/3000psi compressed air system that provides up to 200 shots per fill, twice that of most systems.
The MLR features a patented air-driven feed system that indexes the next projectile into the firing chamber with each shot. Continuous feed rates of up to 15 rounds per second reduce the risk of projectile jams or breaks due to miss feeds; and eliminate having to “shake” the launcher to maintain adequate feeding.
The MLR is equipped with an easy-twist on/off valve with integrated safety vent. Easy to operate, even with gloves, this feature allows launchers to be stored degassed, but reliably deployable within seconds. The safety vent feature bleeds any trapped air from the launcher when turned to the off position, thereby eliminating the risk of an accidental discharge.
The MLR comes standard with orange lower receiver, air system mount, and “LESS LETHAL” hopper badging for easy identification by officers and the general public.
- Target Accurate up to 60Ft. / 20meters;
- Area Saturation to 0-175ft. / 0-53meters.
- Mechanical Semi-Auto;
- No batteries required
- Deployed at 300ft. per sec.
- The Forward mounted HPA tank allows for greater
- maneuverability and mobility in tactical situations.
AUTOMATIC FEED SYSTEM
- Patented feeder rotates with each shot to eliminate jams or dry fires.
- 200 round capacity ammo box (low-profile 25-50 round capacity ammo box optional).
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Less Lethal Launchers