Oil and gas drilling operations expose rig hands to numerous on-site hazards ranging from blunt force impact and pinching injuries to severe abrasions and lacerations. The ORHD® is designed to combat impact injuries and enhance gripping power during drilling operations. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the knuckles and metacarpals from forceful impact, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provide critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR knuckle guard to help disperse blows to the top of the hand, while the extended slip-on cuff protects the wrist. The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the fingertips with dedicated flex areas for easy finger mobility.
- Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impact to the top of the hand.
- Additional synthetic panels reinforce high wear areas on the palm and thumb.
- PVC bonded dots disperse liquids and enhance grip while reducing abrasion to the entire palm.
- Top layer of synthetic palm is anatomically cut in flex areas to reduce bunching and material overlap.
- The palm and wrist panel extends past the bend in the wrist adding protection to the heel of the hand.
- High-risk red pull-tab allows the glove to be secured to person.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.