Mechanix ORHD CR5 Gloves
- Please allow up to 5+ days shipping. You will be notified of any delays. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.00 LBS
Rig hands in the oil and gas industry are often exposed to cut hazards leading to severe skin abrasions and lacerations to the palm and fingers. The ORHD® CR5 provides CE Level 5 cut resistance throughout the palm and fingers for maximum cut protection during drilling operations. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the users knuckles and metacarpals from blunt force impact, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provide critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR to help disperse blows to the top of the hand while the extended slip-on cuff protects the wrist. The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- The entire palm is layered with Armortex® CE Level 5 cut resistance.
- Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the fingertips with dedicated flex areas for easy finger mobility.
- Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impact to the top of the hand.
- Additional synthetic panels reinforce high wear areas on the palm and thumb.
- PVC bonded dots disperse liquids and enhance grip while reducing abrasion to the entire palm.
- Top layer of synthetic palm is anatomically cut in flex areas to reduce bunching and material overlap.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.