Mechanix ArmorCore Utility Gloves
- Please allow up to 5+ days shipping. You will be notified of any delays. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.00 LBS
The ArmorCore Utility is your first line of defense against cut, puncture, and abrasion hazards in the workplace. SAPREX® ArmorCore fabric is made in the USA and meets ASTM/CE Level 5 standards for cut resistance. The ArmorCore Utility features our proprietary cut resistant material throughout the entire palm and fully wraps each finger eliminating vulnerable seams. Cut prone areas of the index finger, knuckles and top of hand feature ArmorCore fabric so you can work with confidence. Light EVA foam provides impact resistance to the top of your hand and solvent free silicone dots on the fingers enhances grip for a critical cut resistance tool.
- ArmorCore fabric meets ASTM/CE Level 5 standards for cut resistance.
- ArmorCore fabric covers the entire palm, index finger, and knuckles.
- EVA foam provides impact resistance to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Solvent free silicon dots on the fingers enhance grip.
- Machine washable.
- Cut hazard environments
- Glass handling
- Sheet metal handling
- Food service
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)