McRae 8286 Military Specification USMC Temperate Weather Boot
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 6.00 LBS
This is an official, certified military specification Temperate Weather boot worn by the United States Marine Corps. The upper is comprised of full grain Mojave leather and highly breathable Cordura(TM) and a durably waterproof Gore-Tex(R) inner bootie. The boot also features direct attach construction to reduce weight and a Vibram Sierra(TM) outsole for superior grip. This boot is Berry Amendment compliant.
- Height 8"
- Waterproof Gore-Tex(R) Waterproof Inner-bootie construction
- Shock Attenuating Enhanced shock attenuation via foam covered insole
- Bottom Direct attach construction featuring cushion polyurethane midsole and Oil, Acid & Slip Resistant Vibram(R) Sierra(TM) Outsole
- Comfort Removable cushion polyurethane sock insert
- Upper Full-grain Mojave suede and 1000 denier Cordura(TM) upper
- Topline Padded collar
- Closure System Nylon coated speedhook & eyelet lacing system
- Origin Made in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.