McRae 5724 8" Terassault Freedom Articulated Tactical Boot-Air Force Sage Green
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.38 LBS
Freedom was introduced to offer athletic-like wearability and comfort in a tactical military boot. The Terassault Freedom HW is built with outstanding features like our Articulated upper. The upper is constructed with dual flex points; one in the forward ankle and one in the rear ankle. These flex points promote ease of motion when running or squatting. Combined with our Teraloc lace system, a superior comfort / performance boot is produced. This series is our lightest weight performance boot group. A size 10R Freedom weighs in at 1.375 lbs / pair. AF Sage Green suede / nylon fabric / Vibram Multi-sport soleTM. Imported.
- Bottom Genuine Vibram Multi-Sport rubber outsole and lightweight midsole provides a performance platform and surefootedness in most all terrains.
- Comfort Cushion orthotic footbed can be removed and washed.
- Upper Genuine cowhide suede and 1000 denier nylon upper. Anti-microbial Agion treated lining reduces risk of fungus and helps eliminate odor.
- Topline Padded collar with tendon relief dip in back.
- Closure System TeraLoc lace system comprised of special stitched in speed-laces and functionally textured laces. Keeps boot snug even if accidently untied.
- Special Features Functional flex points in front and back allow articulation of the upper for greater Freedom of ankle movement.
- Ventilation Special air vent on inside arch to promote air-conditioned comfort in hot environments.
- Weight Light weight - size 10.0R weighs in at 1.375 lbs. per boot or approximately 32.4% lighter in weight than comparable size HW spec boots.
- Origin Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.