The Terassault T1 is McRae's premium offering in a U.S.A. made tactical combat boot. It features many comfort and fit-enhancing elements including our T1 bottom platform. The T1 platform is comprised of a proprietary outsole molded by Vibram coupled with a lower density polyurethane midsole. This combination results in a boot that is lighter weight than typical issue boots with excellent shock attenuation. The bottom unit is also reinforce stitched at the toe and heel to minimize the possibility of bottom separation from the upper. There are many other features including excellent breathability. The boot is suited to most all terrains and environments. It is Berry Amendment compliant and meets AR670-1.
- Height 8"
- Bottom Proprietary Vibram/McRae Terassault high-traction rubber outsole integrated with our low density, lightweight polyurethane midsole.
- Comfort Perfed ankle protection pods also double as additional ventilation ports.
- Upper Coyote suede / 1000 denier Cordura upper features rearward facing forefoot seams to reduce snagging and hanging in rough terrain/environments.
- Topline Padded collar with tendon relief dip in back. Helps reduce fatigue and enhances mobility.
- Closure System Teraloc lace system. Teraloc is a special lace system that helps keep boots snug even if accidently untied. The fastening hardware is comprised of nylon coated brass eyelets and speedlaces.
- Ventilation Nylon coated brass drainage vents
- Origin Made in USA - Berry Amendment compliant
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.