American Ultraviolet has designed the ARTZ 2.0® (Automatically Reliably Targeting Zero) Mobile Room Germicidal UVC Solution with the goal of targeting zero infections in the environment around the patient. The ARTZ 2.0® is less expensive, more efficient, and more effective than any other comparable mobile room germicidal UV decontamination device in the marketplace. We recommend using it as the final step during terminal cleaning of patient rooms or surgical suites, or in any other areas of your facilities where harmful pathogens may be present.
- Delivers balanced and uniform UVC flux to surfaces and air; automatically delivers dose needed to reduce pathogens that include:
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Clostridium difficile – spore forming bacteria
- Acinetobacter baumannnii
- Vancomycin resistant enterococcus (VRE)
- Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase Producers (ESBL) – gram negative bacteria
- Influenza virus (Avian, Influenza A)
- Other bacteria, virus, or fungi (please contact American Ultraviolet regarding microbes of interest not listed)
- Preset dosage recipes are built in to the system to target desired microbes; if preferred, ARTZ 2.0® can be set manually to provide required dose
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.