This Maxx Mount model will hold the following standard and large tablet models:
The list below represents popular mobile devices currently available including some widely used legacy models. It is regularly updated but not intended to be comprehensive.
- APPLE: iPad, iPad WiFi, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- DELL: Latitude 10, XPS 10
- HP: Elite Pad 1000, Pro Pad 600
- HTC: Jetstream
- LENOVO: Yoga Tablet 10, Miix 2 10, Yoga Tablet 10 HD+, Thinkpad 10
- LG: G Pad 10.1
- MICROSOFT: Surface RT, Surface Pro, Surface 2, Surface Pro 2, Surface 3, Surface Pro 3
- MOTOROLA: Xoom, Xoom WiFi, Xoom CDMA, Xoom 2, Droid XY Board
- NOKIA: Lumia 2520
- PANASONIC: ToughPad FZ-G1, ToughPad FZ-A1
- SAMSUNG: Galaxy Tab 10.5, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE
- VIEWSONIC: Viewpad E100
External cases or covers increase the outside dimensions. If you intend to mount your device while it is inside a case, 7 3/4 in x 11 1/2 in (197 mm x 292 mm) is the maximum outside dimension this model will hold.
Due to the weight of most tablets and the leverage produced from being mounted we do not recommend mounting on dashboard surfaces. Possible de-lamination of dashboard could occur due to concentrated pressure under the suction cup area.
The Maxx Mount automobile mount (AM-STB) was designed to hold most standard or large sized tablets for mobile use. It offers maximum placement flexibility for installing in automobile windshield locations. Product parts are constructed of rugged polycarbonate and/or nylon. Each mount also features a 360º articulating ball and socket joint that utilizes an unbreakable cast aluminum socket. The “Maxx” in Maxx Mount is not only our name, it’s also the way our mounts were engineered to look and perform.
- Patent pending, adjustable gripping system holds standard and large tablets, either with or without any type of case covering the device, enabling convenient insertion and/or removal from the mounting head.
- Non-scratch pad on the mount head allows for damage free securing of your mobile device without a case.
- Sticks securely to windshields by combining durable adhesion with suction. The patented, reusable adhesive pad on the bottom of the suction cup firmly adheres to windshield surfaces even before the suction cup is locked down.
- Multi-adjustable, telescopic mount head can be positioned 360º in any direction.
- Designed and tested to perform optimally under most environmental conditions. The recommended operational temperature range is from -10ºF to 115ºF (-23ºC to 46ºC).
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.